حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
To research, conceptualize, write, proofread and edit original campaigns, including digital experiences, and help to determine tone, style, structure and voice of editorial content for the overall copywriting efforts in LCGPA, ensuring consistency in style and brand.
- Read documents from the Marketing Department to learn about LCGPA’s brand and how it needs to be positioned and presented to the public.
- Participate in strategic meetings to deepen understanding of LCGPA’s objectives, nature of events, and awareness campaigns.
- Read the marketing plan to understand the channels LCGPA will use to implement it, such as radio or television commercials, newspaper or magazine, or direct mail marketing or social media and understand the content used in each channel.
- Write, edit, proofread, translate and post promotional material as well as content for channels ranging from email campaigns to websites, events, videos and thought leadership and adjust the content according to the channel.
- Develop a range of creative options for each task and effectively collaborate with the internal Corporate Communications team to ensure designing and copying work together to effectively deliver messages.
- Develop concepts for the strategic positioning of LCGPA in the eyes of the public.
- Adhering to LCGPA’s brand guidelines, process, style and preferred referencing and annotation styles to maintain high quality of produced materials.
- Edit and update existing content to be consistent with brand voice and clear in its message.
- Write content within the specifications laid out by the Communication and Public Relations Manager, to ensure that content produced meets the requested including the word count, language, and clear concepts.
- Use persuasive and creative writing to sell ideas and spread awareness using easy-to-understand and compelling language.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
- Public Relations – Proficient
- Content & Media Production – Advanced
- Media Management – Proficient
- Corporate Marketing – Proficient
Business Administration, Marketing or any other related majors