Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To oversee the drafting and reviewing RFP’s, preparing and aligning selection/evaluation criteria with SOW, preparing contracts and other agreements required by LCGPA as per government approved contracts templates to avoid liabilities while determining opportunities for process and service-level improvements.
Contract Preparation, Support and Control
- Ensure solicitations of interest, RFP’s, and RFI’s are prepared as per government approved templates.
- Manage the process of preparing contract terms and conditions as per government approved templates, as well as responses for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Oversee the process of coordinating with the Bid Committee, ensure timely review and approval or reconciliation of contract variations and ensure the response to the concerned departments is conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure risk assessment of proposals, contracts and contract modification terms and conditions are conducted in order to communicate risks to stakeholders to formulate mitigation and risk transfer strategies to minimize potential liability risks on LCGPA.
- Manage the coordination with Legal Affairs General Department to analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, LCGPA policies and procedures.
- Ensure contract compliance checklists are prepared as well as contract review documentations.
- Manage the relationship with government entities, suppliers, management, and other departments to resolve issues, secure approvals, and ensure successful proposal or contract modification execution.
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on contractual matters by acting as contractual mediator between LCGPA, government entities, and vendors.
- Manage the review of contracts and contract modifications, approvals and execution to ensure they are aligned with the contract terms and conditions and LCGPA guidelines.
- Manage contract dispute resolution negotiations and contract closeout activities and ensure timely review and approval or reconciliation of variations.
- Ensure the development of a contract database to ensure version control and adequate storage and archiving for contracts.
- Manage the development of review and lesson learnt report for the tenure of the contract.
- Manage the vendor management program to ensure it is effective in qualifying vendors, evaluating and documenting vendor performance.
- Ensure that LCGPA external audit schedule, audit documentation and associated tracking tools are up-to-date.
- Manage the process of evaluating vendors to ensure compliance with LCGPA regulatory requirements, guidelines and standards as relevant and ensure responses and actions resulting from vendor audits are handled on time.
- Manage the development of standard procurement contract templates for materials and services to ensure the quality and timeliness of procured items.
- Manage the development of standard supplier Non-Disclosure Agreements for purchasing of materials and services to ensure protecting LCGPA interests.
- Oversee the continues improvements of contract templates.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
- Ensure that the Government Accounting Bureau requirements are prepared and conducted on time.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
- Supplier/Vendor Management – Proficient
- Budget Management – Advanced
- Performance Management – Advanced
- Policy & Process Development – Advanced
- Supplier Relationship Management – Advanced
- Risk Assessment & Management – Advanced
- Strategy Development – Development
- Contract Drafting & Development – Advanced
- Contract Management – Advanced
- Procurement Operations – Advanced
- Strategic Sourcing – Advanced
- Shortlisting & Selecting – Advanced
- Data Collection & Analysis – Advanced
- Negotiation – Advanced
Business Administration, Legal, Engineering or any related major