Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To manage the development, implementation, and monitoring of security controls set to protect LCGPA’s computer networks, systems, data and information against potential cyber-attacks.
· Provide overall cybersecurity support for the Authority’s networks and systems by managing the security posture, system accreditations, vulnerability profile, continuous security monitoring and system scanning.
· Supervise the Conduct of real-time security monitoring through the collection, correlation and analysis of all security events through available Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
· Support in Managing the planning, scheduling, and execution of vulnerability assessment operations to identify existing weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of set controls; recommend improvements and remedial actions as needed.
· Conduct day-to-day review of LCGPA’s cybersecurity performance; escalate issues and provide reports to relevant stakeholders as required.
· Raise and handle day-to-day cybersecurity incidents as applicable, including follow-ups with the relevant teams when required to close incidents.
· Examines and performs comprehensive technical analysis of cyber forensics evidence during an incident.
· Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network analysis to isolate and diagnose potential threats and anomalous network behavior.
· Develop IDS/IPS/Yara rules to detect threat patterns
· Identify potential malicious activity from memory dumps, logs and packet captures and document lessons learned from the outcome of events or exercises.
· Perform incident response tasks to support deployable incident response teams including forensic collection, intrusion correlation, tracking, threat analysis and system remediation.
· Capture and analyze network traffic associated with malicious activities using network-monitoring tools.
· Own and drive threat model and threat prediction.
· Contribute to the Threat Reports
· Perform attribution of the IOCs provided by various sources.
· Perform analysis on the attack surface and exploit possibilities.
· Perform Deep / Dark / Open web crawling for threat intelligence against possible targeted attacks.
· Collate and Provide Risk & Confidence rating for all IOCs or Threat Information received by teams.
· Conduct periodic Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests of IT Infrastructure.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
§ Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
§ Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
§ Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
§ Information Security – Proficient
§ Incident Management and Response – Proficient
§ Events Monitor and Threats Hunting – Proficient
§ Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing – Proficient
§ Security Architecture and Design – Proficient
§ IS Project Management – Proficient
§ IS Compliance – Proficient
§ Relationship Management – Proficient
§ Vendor Management – Proficient
§ Risk Assessment & Management –Proficient
§ Reporting – Proficient
§ Data Collection and Analysis – Proficient
IT, Computer Science or any other related fields. CIAC preferred