Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To manage data requests by collecting, cleansing, integrating and preparing data from various data sources, and manage large-scale data to address business and analytics needs.
• Translate business data needs into technical requirements
•Design ETL for data transformation and movement using tools such as Microsoft SQL
•Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the ETL solution
• Support in creating and managing enterprise reference data architecture • Perform Statistical Analysis using software such as R or Python or similar tools
• Manage extraction and preparation of different supply and demand data, including spend data, procurement data, key Local Content variables (GDP, BoP, jobs) data, supply of goods and services data, private companies’ data, consumer data etc
•Gather and analyze data from primary/secondary data sources using tools such as Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL
•Perform data processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Support in managing data quality issues and utilize data profiling and data quality tools to plan remediation
• Provide insights to management for prioritization of business information needs
• Perform prioritization to data requests
Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or any related field