Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To collect, monitor and study data related to the requirements of the local suppliers and vendors and make sure that government, semi government and other related entities procuring entities are compliant with LCGPA standards in relating with Local Content Requirements.
- Support in making sure that suppliers and public procuring entities are aware of LC requirements and answer them on any enquires.
- Collect data about the volume of the suppliers that meet the LC requirements and public procuring entities that apply the LC requirements.
- Collect data related to compliance with the mandatory list and to the complaints received and the status of each complaint.
- Collect data about the clarification request received by the government entities or the private sector.
- Review draft RFPs and other tender documents in coordination with the Centre of Spending Efficiency to ensure that LC requirements are followed.
- Support in developing compliance and status reports covering all required information on frequent intervals.
- Work with state owned companies and Public and Private Partnerships projects to make sure that LC requirements are fulfilled.
- Initiate blacklisting requests of non-compliant suppliers as per the LC regulations.
- Interpret collected data to support in developing actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results.
- Spread awareness of the importance of applying LC requirements whether to suppliers or to public procuring entities.
- Coordinate continuously with internal departments such as Entities Enablement and other relevant departments to ensure harmony and proper understanding of LC requirements to be able to enable and excel entities accordingly
LC Mechanisms Implementation Support
- Support the government entities in including the LC requirements within their RFPs and contracts.
- Support the government entities in reviewing the proposals submitted by the bidders.
- Work on the development of the mandatory list including the guidelines for the inclusion of the products to the list and also the exceptions criteria.
- Participate in the activities related to updating and upgrading the data acquisition processes, addition or exception requests.
LC Target Setting
- Work on the activities related to setting minimum LC threshold for the different types of projects and involve different internal or externa stakeholders as required.
- Work on the activities related to the alignment with key representatives from the government entities and Centre of Spending Efficiency.
Complaints Receiving and Handling
- Receive, handle and resolve the complaints related noncompliance with the LC regulations.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
- Relationship Management – Basic
- Risk Assessment & Management –
- Procurement – Basic
- LC Monitoring – Basic
- Process Development - Basic
- Data Collection and Analysis – Basic
- Vendor Management – Basic
- Negotiation – Basic
- Reports – Basic
Economics, Management, Engineering or any related field