Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To provide executive, administrative, and clerical support and services to the office of the CEO, covering a range of activities including managing correspondence, arranging meetings, booking travel arrangements, preparing office documents, etc.
- Provide a range of administrative assistance services to the CEO, including calendar management, mail management, drafting of routine correspondence, responding to telephone calls, etc.
- Develop and update CEO Office documents, such as invoices, reports, memos, office guides and procedures, phone and mailing lists, etc., by conducting relevant research and collecting data from various tools and sources.
- Assist with formatting, editing, proofreading documents and publications for the CEO’s consumption.
- Establish and maintain effective record management and document retrieval processes, allowing easy accessibility of information to the CEO.
- Ensure that sensitive and confidential information is managed appropriately, by setting appropriate controls for access, securing confidential documents in locked cabinets, and using specific waste bins and shredders to dispose information.
- Manage operation and maintenance of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment for purchase.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of office supplies, by regularly checking stock levels, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Support in coordinating travel arrangements and schedules for the CEO to ensure accurate, timely and comfortable business travel.
Executive Assistance and Meeting Management Support
- Organize business travel for the CEO, including making flight and hotel bookings, submitting visa applications, and managing expense claims.
- Assist in the organization of meetings being attended by the CEO, including managing room reservations, making catering arrangements, preparing and maintaining participant lists, and preparing required meeting materials.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
- Protocols – Proficient
- Relationship Management – Proficient
- Reporting – Advanced
- Writing & Reviewing Documents – Advanced
- Organizing & Scheduling – Advanced
- Archiving & Documentation– Advanced
- Data Collection & Analysis – Proficient
- Presentation Design – Proficient
Business Administration or any other related fields