Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project, prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project in order to finish on time within budget and within scope.
- Track budgets and report variances of managed projects to Delivery Support Division Head.
- Develop project and work stream plans, ensuring that all activities are identified, appropriately organized, and resourced to deliver project objectives, and comply with the LCGPA’s project management framework.
- Manage the delivery of small-scale or medium-scale projects while working within an established initiative plan.
- Manage the deployment of project resources, proactively managing project costs, providing forecasts, and presenting variances with narrative at appropriate review points to ensure effective utilization.
- Identify and evaluate risks, issues, dependencies, and constraints associated with the project, escalating where appropriate, and develop, agree on, and implement solutions where needed..
Project Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan and deliver stakeholder engagement activities to develop effective project working relationships and to ensure that stakeholder needs and concerns are identified and met.
- Draft project review reports and presentations, including key information, commentary, and recommendations to support the review process and enable stakeholders to evaluate progress and agree on change.
- Provide appropriate documentation to enable successful transition to business as usual. Identify and record lessons learned to inform future project activities.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
- Risk Assessment & Management – Proficient
- Project Integration & Benefits Management – Proficient
- Project Execution & Monitoring and Control & Closure – Proficient
- Data Gathering & Analysis – Proficient
- Project Stakeholders Management – Proficient
- Project Initiation & Planning – Proficient
- Reporting – Proficient
Engineering, Business Administration or any related major.