Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To manage the development of Supplier Monitoring Department strategy and plan through working with government and private sectors to drive continuous service improvement and ensuring contractual obligations and other service commitments / targets are achieved.
- Oversee the implementation of enterprise localization and technology transfer programs and ensure it is up to standards
- Develop an effective governance operating model that defined the mechanisms and interaction points among key entities and stakeholders.
- Develop and manage agile localization processes and procedures to ensure the success of various offtake and offset programs.
- Direct the development of Supply monitoring policies, systems, processes and procedures to ensure the consistent application and ease of operations for subordinates.
- Conduct a thorough review and analysis of reports submitted by subordinates and make timely decisions to ensure enhancing the Supply Monitoring Department performance, mitigating highlighted risks and achieving LCGPA’s objectives.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
Business Administration or a related field