Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To manage the production and delivery of LCGPA communication internally to serve as a key point of contact for senior management and other corporate officers regarding communications and public relations activities.
Internal Communication Calendar of Events
· Develop the internal communications strategy in alignment with corporate Communication general department strategy.
· Coordinate the preparation of internal communication programs and events with the relevant functions to maintain an efficient and consistent approach in interacting with LCGPA employees.
· Manage internal communications across LCGPA to ensure their adherence to the approved policies and procedures and report on areas of improvement.
· Manage internal publishing methods and advise on appropriate means of communication in line with the desired institutional identify of LCGPA.
· Manage the internal communications calendar to ensure fulfilling the requirements of communication events in a timely manner.
· Ensure outgoing and incoming communications are channeled through the intended stakeholders and recommend improvements if necessary
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
§ Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
§ Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
§ Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
§ Vendor Management – Proficient
§ Public Relations – Advanced
§ Brand/Image Awareness – Proficient
§ Content & Media Production – Proficient
§ Media Management – Proficient
§ Corporate Marketing – Proficient
Communications, Marketing or any related major